Agnes Kehoe Place
Agnes Kehoe Place includes 50 units of affordable housing, including 20 units for homeless and disabled veterans. Located in the Historic Hillyard district of Spokane, the project involved the historic rehabilitation of a building that originally served as the Hillyard School.
The original structure was built in 1908 as the first school in Hillyard. In 1927, an addition to the school was added which provided additional classrooms, an auditorium and gymnasium. The larger structure was converted to workforce housing for returning veterans of World War II in 1947. The building was later placed on the National Historic Register.