The Old Church Restoration
Post Falls, ID
This old church is a combination of two churches built in the 1800’s and located at other locations. In 1921 the two churches were literally drawn by horses to the current location and united to become the Community Presbyterian Church. After the church was abandoned and sat empty for several years, the Community Building Partners purchased the building and renamed the structure “The Old Church”. Walker Construction was hired to renovate this historical landmark in two separate phases. Later renamed the Jacklin Arts and Cultural Center, the facility is a venue for artistic and cultural events, musical performances, weddings, and receptions. The “Old Church” was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1984.